- Buying a phone from customs is like getting only a box because there is no guarantee of getting it.
- If you are lucky enough then you have chances that the product is yours.
- If you get any technical issues after use then you can't go to the company and claim a guarantee or warranty on the product.
- Even if the product is out of warranty, then also you can't just take your product to the company for repair as it is not a registered product for sale.
- So you need to get your product repaired in some local repair shops.
- If you buy a product from customs then you will not get a genuine copy of the invoice.
- Without invoice/ bill you are not the genuine/ original buyer.
- You also need to pay customs duty/ taxes on phones buying from customs.