If you want to enhance your knowledge and want to know the tricks and ways to hack the Wi-Fi password using Android device, then this article will help you. Lots of people are asking about how to hack Wi-Fi passwords using Android and whether it is possible or not. The straightforward answer is "yes" you can hack Wi-Fi passwords in Android devices using some tricks and tools (apps).
Before diving into our main topic about how to hack Wi-Fi passwords in Android phones, we first discuss some of the basic information about the type of Wi-Fi password security.
Types of Wi-Fi Password Security
There are primarily three different types of Wi-Fi password securities. These Wi-Fi securities are as follows:
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP).
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA).
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Method 1: Hacking Wi-Fi Password in Android using WIFI WPS WPA TESTER (without Rooting)
Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER is a popular Android app that is widely used for hacking Wi-Fi passwords. Wi-Fi WPS TESTER app hacks only those routers that connect with WPS router with limited features. Hacking Wi-Fi using this app is so easy and only requires follows few steps. The best part of this application is that you can use it without rooting your Android phone. You can also use this app on a rooted Android phone with some extra features.
Using this Android app, you can easily check the wireless security and strength of your router. If the router is not secure, then the WIFI WPS WPA TESTER app easily bypasses the Wi-Fi password on your Android phone. After skipping the password, it connects the Android phone with the router without providing a password.
The Wi-Fi WPS WPA TESTER hacking apps work on both rooted and non rooted Android phones. Below are the steps to hack Wi-Fi password on Android without rooting.
- Download and install the WIFI WPS WPA TESTER app from Play Store.
- Enable the Wi-Fi settings on your Android phone.
- Launch the app and search for the Wi-Fi networks nearby you.
- Select one of the networks from the result and start hacking by tap.
- You can input its key manually.
- The app checks the Wi-Fi security, and it tries different combinations of words and numbers to crack the Wi-Fi password. The app finds the network code in a short time and connects your phone automatically.
- Download and install the AndroDumper app on your Android phone.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi settings on your Android device.
- Launch the AndroDumper app and click on the refresh button present at the top of the screen to search and get nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the network you wish to hack and connect and tap on it.
- Now the app will try to connect with your chosen network with every possible combination of alphabets and number passwords. If the selected network has a weak Wi-Fi password, then this app possibly hacks it.
Method 3: Hacking Wi-Fi password in Android having WPA2 WPS Router (Root device)
In this method of hacking Wi-Fi passwords in Android, we will use the Bcmon and Reaver Android app. At first, you need a root Android phone if you don't have tried to root your device. Ensure that your root Android phone contains Broadcom bcm4329 or bcm4330 chipsets as present in Samsung Galaxy S1/S2, HTC Desire HD, Nexus 7, Nexus 1, etc.
- Download and install the BCmon app APK file on your Android phone. This app helps you to monitor your Broadcom chipset and cracking PIN.
- Now, download and install the Reaver Android app that figure out and cracking the WPS Wi-Fi network password.
- After the app installation, launch the BCmon app and tap on the "monitor mode" option.
- Again launch the Reaver app and confirm on the screen that you are not using it for any illegal activity. Tap on the APN or access point you want to crack and continue Wi-Fi password. Sometimes you need to verify your monitor mode to continue, and you can do this by reopening the BCmon app again.
- Go to settings in the Reaver app and checked to mark "Automatic Advanced setting" box.
- Finally, start your Wi-Fi cracking process by clicking on the start attack; in this last step, cracking the WPS Wi-Fi security may take 2-10 hours to succeed.
Method 4: Hacking Wi-Fi password in Android using Wi-Fi WPS Connect app (Root device)
Using the Wi-Fi WPS Connect app you can hack Wi-Fi password on Android. The app works on both rooted and non-rooted (Lollipop and above) phones. However, it is mainly preferred for the rooted device because of the database information.
If you found any Wi-Fi connection on your Android device having WPS security, you can easily connect with it without providing any password. The WPS Connect app bypasses WPS Wi-Fi security and connects with Wi-Fi without entering any password.
Below are the steps to hack Wi-Fi password and connect your Android phone using this app:
- Download and install the Wi-Fi WPS Connect app on your Android phone.
- Enable the Wi-Fi settings of your phone.
- Launch the WPS Connect app and tap on the scan button to scan all nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- It takes few times to display all nearby Wi-Fi networks, including their details (such as password security types, network types, signal strength, etc.).
- Choose a Wi-Fi network and tap on it you wish to hack. A pop-up screen appears with a pre-defined list of keys (PIN).
- Tap on the key to start your hacking process.
- The app tries several times to hack Wi-Fi with default keys and the most widely used Wi-Fi keys.
- Wait for few minutes, and the Wi-Fi password will be hacked successfully.
Method 5: Hacking Wi-Fi password in Android using WPSAPP
WPSAPP is an all-in-one app that allows you to connect nearby Wi-Fi networks using an 8-digit PIN. The WPSAPP app makes easier and convenient to hack Wi-Fi password in both rooted and non-rooted Android phones. It applies several algorithms for generating random pins as well as some default pins. Using this app, you can hack any WEP Wi-Fi network without any difficulties.
When you scan for the networks, they appear with the red cross, question marks, and green tick marks. The red cross networks are secure, and their password is unknown. The networks showing with question marks have WPS protocol enabled, their pin is unknown, and the app allows testing them with a most common pin. Finally, the green ticks networks are WPS protocol enabled and their password known, and they can be connected.
Below we have mentioned the steps to hack Wi-Fi passwords on Android using this app.
- Download and install the WPSAPP app on your Android phone.
- Now, open the app and search for the nearby Wi-Fi networks for you.
- Click on the enabled WEP network you want to connect.
- Click on the "CONNECT WITH PIN" button, and after few seconds, the app displays your network password.
Alert: This article is only for educational and knowledge purposes; it is illegal to misuse this information (don't misuse this information).
Disclaimer Note: We doesn't support and encourage anyone to hack Wi-Fi password. Hacking is an illegal activity, and we won't be responsible for these tricks are used for hacking Wi-Fi. This article is only for knowledge's sake and educational purpose.